Friday, September 4, 2015

How To Grow Imagination by Grant Snider

More beautiful illustrated wisdom from Grant Snider (previously here, here, here, and here).

Snider's website says:
"I drew this comic for the Fred Rogers Center for Early Learning and Children's Media at Saint Vincent College. Thanks to Professor Junlei Li for collaborating on its creation!

The Center works to further the legacy of Mr. Rogers by promoting child development through the power of human connection. Like countless children of the 20th century, I grew up watch Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. His earnestness, simplicity, and openness to imagination is something I strive for in my work and life."

I too grew up watching Fred Rogers and he brought a lovely, gentle sense of life to my soul that seems to be missing from childhood today.


http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2015/09/how-to-grow-imagination.html

No comments: